Saturday, October 6, 2012

Life in Jogja

Dear all my wonderful friends and family :D,
guess what, it's been a month for me staying in Jogja. 
In the beginning it seemed hard to leave Jakarta also the life in it, but then I learned something, that life is going on and on. Unpredictably, it requests a progress and could be in anywhere. 

So here I am, in this nice 'lil city, doing things I always want to do, and you can't imagine how grate
ful I am. I just want to let you know that I'm doing great here, with nice people, great campus and amazing art atmosphere. Yes, it's so busy, but I love almost all the things here, it kinda meets my expectation.

The truth is, I'm missing you guys :), I really do.
And I always feel lucky having such good friends and family like you all ;*. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment