Monday, September 27, 2010

HQ Hostel, The most affordable comfy Hostel in Silom

Looking for a good hostel in Silom, Bangkok?
Hopefully this review would be helpful... :)



This is a very nice, comfortable, clean and valuable hostel in Bangkok I recommend. 
Really, with nice staffs and stuffs, I can say that this is the best spot in Silom to stay in.

Started from a good interior - modern design, then the nice facilitation and wi-fi and library, really helped me to do lots of things there. It's just so cozy.

The other thing I like most about this hostel is.. the cleanliness and the super comfortable bed, really. besides, the bathroom/ toilet is also very comfortable and clean. So much different with the usual cheap hostels I used to stay.

With such quality and standard and comfort, in the price that they have, I can say it is so much worth. :)

3 comments:

  1. That is actually a very nice looking hostel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your review. We hope to welcome you back to our HQ hostel Bangkok again soon :)
    HQ hostel team
    www.HQhostel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go to that place and stay at the nicest accommodation in town.

    Buenos Aires Tourism

    ReplyDelete