Friday, January 7, 2011

23









I thank Lord for this age. 23. such a blessing. such a number. you know, feels like in the middle, between 20 and 25. not a teenager anymore, but not old yet, he he. In one point, I just feel that I have to be more responsible for my life, not to waste my time, make wise choices, and start to be more serious about it. But in the other point, that number reminds me more that I shouldn't let any single days go without smiles, joy and happiness. I want smile more, laugh more, love more, dance more and be grateful even more!!! ;D

And oh, from the deepest of my heart, I thank all my great friends, for all those beautiful wishes for me and for TBIY, for the surprise and for your love. I'm the luckiest person on earth having wonderful friends like you all.
I know God read this note and He will bless you back abundantly ;). Berpelukaaannnnn!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment