Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Simsim Goes to India

One of my best friend, Simsim, was about to go backpacking to India, I knew it would be so exciting for her since India is her 'dream' country to visit.

A week before she went to India, she asked me whether I can draw an illustration for her or not. She had the concept already :D, the cloth (sari), the belly and the backpack. Ha ha, cool!
Of course I was interested to make it for her. So here it is :).

(And oh, the story of her trip in India was totally... incredible :). Lots of struggles that must be passed, in case of food, living, society, and belief. wooffh....
Hence there's a saying, a real traveler would've checked "India" in their list.)

Emhh... I've never been there.
But if you ask me whether I have the guts to go there or not, emhh... maybe I'd rather choose not to be a real traveler.. yet. ha ha.


Illustrated by Vina Puspita

No comments:

Post a Comment