Friday, December 10, 2010

A Marriage.

Listening to the love stories from people around me, about the ups and downs of a relationship, and attending some weddings of my friends, open my point of view about a marriage.

I travelled and met lots of people from many different countries. for me it's a blessing so I can broaden my mind, we can share knowledge and experience and in the same time I could know their point of view in seeing things, emm.. such as marriage for example.

I've ever met a french girl in my trip, she became a good friend of mine, and when we talk about relationship, she said that quite most of young people in her country, don't see a marriage as an important thing. "People doesn't need to get married," she said.

It's not weird at all. I also met some other European even Asian people, who don't want to get married.
Of course, with all humility, I do appreciate them with their decision and opinion :).

But personally, I ALWAYS proud of a married couple.
For me, to reach this stage is such a great achievement.
Why do I call it "achievement"?
Because they're succeed to defeat all their doubts and fears.
They're brave enough to put aside their ego; to halve their heart and share it to one another.

Because they have a faith and hope.
Committed to always love, join hands and step forward, whatever they will face.
Whatever.

For me, marriage is a wonderful blessing.
I want it too one day :).



Illustrated by Vina Puspita

No comments:

Post a Comment