Friday, March 26, 2010

3300BATH! - Krabi Day 3

Today is our last night in Krabi, a leisure day as well :D!
So, this morning I woke up at 8, then took a bath, Eating pop mie & drank hot tea. At 9 am, I went to the beach and painted a picture at the beach with watercolor & the sea as the view. It was going pretty well, I got the mood. Siska & Disi came joining me, Siska was just laying on the beach while DC was swimming.

Funny thing, when I was painting, there's a local man asking for my drawing, he thought that I'm a local too so he spoke Thai which I didn't understand, then he realized that I'm a tourist, he he. He bargained my painting but unfortunately we didn't meet in suitable price, otherwise I wanted to collect it as well :).

About at 12 am (after 2 hours painting), I went back to the hostel, but first I bought steamed rice in a waroong for my lunch, it cost 15THB. Since I'm a budget traveler, I like to maintain a thick-face, not to be shy anyway, ha ha.

In the afternoon, we all went out to money changer. I changed $10, and got 320THB. Then 3 of us (Yanti, Mei & Siska) decided togo to Krabi Town to shop more souvenirs, but me & Disi chose to stay in Ao Nang, we don't like shopping :). We walked along the Ao nang Beach and reached Nopharra Tarra Beach. It's also a famous beach. hemm... quite far by walking, about 45 minutes (5KM) by foot.

Arrived ath the beach, we lay down discussed about certain things and that's good :). Oh ya, about the beach, I didn't feel that amazed, because it's not so clean, but yeah, it's more quiet and calm. I saw more local people than tourists.

At 06.30 pm we walked back to our hostel, but woww!!! It's so windy & was about to be raining! And yeah, it's raining afterwards. Me and Disi looked a place to shelter and there's a seafood restaurant, ten we went in eating there.

After we're full and the rain had stopped, we continued walking. When we're already arrived in Ao Nang street, there's a funny story, yet emotional. So I stopped by a shopping counter selling necklace and bracelet. With no serious purpose to buy, I asked the man (the seller), “ how much is it?”. He gave a price, then I said, “Okay, thanks”. Then I was about to leave, but you know what, he grabbed his calculator and asked me in his limited english language, “How much you can?”
Then I answered, “Later I come back, thanks”. He said back insistly, “No, you buy now! How much you can?!”
“What?!!! No, I said I'll come back later!” Huff, sorry, I was getting anger with that man. Then I left him behind.
At the end, he said some words in Thai, and I replied back in Indonesian, ha ha ha, fair enough, okay??!

At 08.00 pm we arrived at the hostel, then Yanti, Siska & Mei came after us arrived. At 09.00 pm, we walked again to the beach & shopped. But some restaurants, I didn't know why, was closed tonight, ad tonight was not as crowd as yesterday though this is Friday.

Owkay, enjoy the last night! See you Tomorrow :D!


Outcome:
-----------------
15 THB -> Rice
16 THB -> Drink
90 THB -> Eat seafood
120 THB -> Taxi
-----------------
241 THB


1 comment:

  1. Woww!!! nice trip. If you can’t decide for your next trip…Phuket is the best choice for you!!

    And if you are looking for hotel in phuket for your holiday. Surin Beach Hotel will be the best choice for you too.

    ReplyDelete