Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I was just dreaming, but I wasn't sleeping :D

Oh dear,
sorry that I haven't posted anything yet for quite long time.
I was just back from my trip to Europe for a month... and it was the BEST MONTH ever!!!!! :D

I always love Europe, esp. Netherland, and it was my dream travel destination! 
And I never imagine that I've been there last month :D

Basically, I have family in Netherland (my uncle & aunty), and they visited Indonesia every year. Everytime I met them, I always be eager to listen their story about their country. Since then, my dream to visit Netherland was getting bigger and bigger.
So, I've prepared everything to able flying to Netherland since last year. I saved money, I browsed airfares, kept praying, learned dutch language (and I love it ;p), and found the perfect timing was the hardest part...

But, thanks God, everything was going very well, though I felt nervous and 'lil panic because I traveled alone, but overall was great! Unbelievable.. he he

So, I fly in 1st May 09, and back in 26th May 09.
I went to Spain for 10 days ~ Costa Brava, Barcelona, Rupit, El Far, Besalu, and Montserrat
Stayed in Netherland for 10 days ~ Amsterdam, Arnhem, Heerlen, Haarlem, Utrecht, Maastricht, Nijmegen, Lisse, and Efteling
Visited Paris for 1 day
And finally spent 3 days in Germany ~ Bremen and Hamburg

Visiting Netherland was a WONDER for me. Three additional countries? were BIG BONUS for me! ;)
I couldn't thank more...

I know I haven't visited all places (in Holland) yet. But I had no regret at all. I'll save them for my next episode in Netherland. Ha ha ha ;)

Oh dear folks,
what could I say??
'till now, I still felt like I was dreaming, but wasn't sleeping ;).
That was an unforgetable experience with uncountable miracles!



No comments:

Post a Comment