Saturday, February 28, 2009

oldies but goodies

Those are some of my painting artworks,,,
some are stay on my house wall, some are in gallery, and some had been sold :)
But trully, I really enjoyed myself when I painted... I mean, I could feel anything and express everything that I felt through oil and canvas. Sometimes I miss painting though.
















Antarctic, 2005 - 70 x 100 cm - oil on canvas
- - - - - - - - - -


















Batik Soga, 2006 - 80 x 120 cm - oil on canvas - Sold Out
- - - - - - - - - - 



























Eiffel, 2007 - 80 x 120 cm - oil on canvas
- - - - - - - - - -

















Teamwork at Noon, 2005 - 70 x 100 cm - oil on canvas
- - - - - - - - - - 




















Maldives, 2004 - 80 x 80 cm - oil on canvas
- - - - - - - - - -






















Sunflo, 2004 - 70 x 70 cm - oil on canvas
- - - - - - - - - -




























Melati Air, 2005 - 70 x 100 cm - oil on canvas - Sold Out
- - - - - - - - - -

















Venezia, 2008 - 80 x 120 cm - oil on canvas
- - - - - - - - - -

















me(left) on painting exhebition, 2007, Sahid Hotel
- - - - - - - - - -




















My home, full of paintings (no space on the wall) hahaha
- - - - - - - - - -

11 comments:

  1. Hi Vina! So lovely to meet you through your work. Thanks for dropping into the Ugly Rabbit. Your paintings are absolutely beautiful!! I hope you have them posted up on different sites for the world to see. It is obvious from each one that you are passionate about art so on that note, keep painting and keep posting!!! I will add you to my blog roll at my painting blog for people to see your work. All the best now
    April:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful work. Keep painting..I've added you so that I can follow you and your beautiful paintings. Thank you for stopping by my blog so that I have the opportunity to stop by yours.

    Breeze

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vina, thanks for following my blog :)
    Your art is just beautiful, I look forward to reading your blog :)

    Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Vina -- these paintings are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks April :)
    Thanks for your advice, appreciate it so much! hehe
    nice to know you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Breeze, Julia, Chris & Rena! :D
    Thanks so much! hohoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful artwork! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The penguin painting is simply awesome! =D
    You're a pretty good artist I must admit. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks dear Cascia & The acolyte Tao :)

    ReplyDelete